Saturday, January 24, 2009

Why, I Believe I'm Smitten!

The other night one of the regular trivia events had a costume thing that was "Best in Wacky Scientist" or something, and Duncan (one of The Shotgun Wedding duo) had a jet pack and a weird helmet and the overcoat and all that stuff…and a small herd of little robots assembled around him. Except, when you're my size, the robots aren't so little! Duncan put one over next to me, and we made kind of a cute couple.


At least I know his heart is in the right place.

(OK, maybe not: the next day Duncan accused me of being Mary Lou Retton. You know, short, short hair, on a Wheaties box…sigh.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. You can use some HTML tags, such as <b>, <i>, <a>. If you'd like to contact me privately, use a blog comment and say you don't want it published.